Friday, May 27, 2011

it's tomorrow

I sometimes don't know how to react to certain situations. which is ironic because a reaction is something that's supposed to happen - naturally. instinctively. something that you feel without thinking, it's the heart without the head.

What that says about me, I'm not quite sure either. But I'm starting to react more honestly, at least...not? I keep trying to be what I'm supposed to be, what others want me to be, rather than what I am. Apart from the fact that that's really quite annoying, I guess to people closer to me it's kind of unfair.

"you want the lie that will match the rest of your furniture."

I don't want to end up like Hermione, truly. I don't want to become a person who's talentless except for her obsession of self-exhibition. Mmmm...regardless,

tomorrow's haversack selection + graduation! :D

we'll be doing some crazy stuff, but we're some crazy people so WE WILL SURVIVE. more than that, WE'LL AMAZE. Tomorrow is something to really look forward to :) the 36th has gone through so much so much, tomorrow let us do the best we ever have, and be the best we can be! I treasure every moment we've had and the knowledge that we've nearly completed our first crossing is bittersweet.

right, okay, got to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment