Sunday, May 29, 2011

2.43

It's finally begun.

It's been 4 months of amazing fun and some super crazy pain and I've done some things I wouldn't have believed I could do. Everyone was amazing, and I think even those who couldn't go through the whole of graduation. Everyone has their own pain.

I'm going to write down what happened during graduation. Because this was really the toughest training I've ever experienced, even more so than tahan incamp, more so than physical selection.

I'm really, really grateful to all my teammates, I can't tell since it's never happened but everything would have been twice, thrice, ten times harder without them. I've received so much support and help over this 4 months, really, it's just...wow.

I think it's surprising that they think my mental strength is very good. I cry, cry, cry, and have to kept being asked if I'm okay, kept being encouraged...and I still can't stop crying. Sometimes I wonder if tahan training wore me down more than it made me strong, because remembering the first few trainings I never really cried much. But then thinking about it at the start I would never have been able to do the things we did at the end. It's relative, maybe, and as for how strong I am I just need to remember 2:43. :D

36th, it's only just begun HEHE

(like my holiday homework)

No comments:

Post a Comment